Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Couldn't help myself xx

I couldn't do it again today just had to ink up a Tilda. She is a new buy and was shouting to be inked up for the "Tomic" challenge needed to be an egg and photo inspiration well guess what I missed it!!!! Just my luck oh well at least I have another Easter card to send.
Tilda with an Egg coloured in with pro marker also stamps my two co-ordinating birds to go with this fabby paper which is from Magnolia!!
The flowers are all from my stash and the lovely cream pom-pom ribbon was another lucky find a few weeks ago at the garden centre they had it in lots of colours and was only 2.99 for 3 meter's which I didn't think was bad because the pom poms are quite large!
A close up of my little birdie which I added glamour dust too.
Cut a small tag which I have stamped Easter on with a Magnolia Sentiment edged with distress ink and added the lovely acrylic flowers which I found on eBay.

A side view which shows the colours and the stickled edges along with the beautiful green butterfly border.

The Challenges I am entering are:


Paper Sundaes  -  Easter
Anything Goes  -  Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under  -  Easter
Addicted to Stamps  -  Spring/Easter
Pan Pastels  -  Easter
Allsorts  -  Inspirational Picture
Nadia's Challenge  -  Easter
Delightful Sketch  -  Easter
Colour Create  -  Purple/Green/Cream
Cute Card Thursday  -  Easter



Went to the Doctor's yesterday and she has signed me off for another four weeks don't think the DH was all that pleased!  Need to motivate myself to do some ironing but just looking at the pile puts me off think I might just escape back to my craft room.


Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxxx