Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Gardenia Mitzi just so divine xx

I thought I would try something completely different from my normal cute and boy do I love this image!!

I have been on and off looking at this site "Scrapbook Stamp Society" for a few weeks looking at these amazing images and gave in but I'm so glad I did I love her and really pleased with the colouring. She is called "Gardenia Mitzi".


I asked my DH what he thought and then wished I'd not bothered as all he did was annoy me!!!! said the image was placed wrong and who puts a sentiment on like that you can't even read it!!!! Blah Blah Blah won't be asking him again! lol


Anyway the image should have gone on like the one above but I had already put it onto my card and was not going to admit that was I!!!!! 

This is the overall card I have not added too many elements as I think she is perfect standing alone!
The sentiment put on side wards I mean how can you read it!!!!! 

 
Side view of my card I'm really loving these colours at the moment and as you can see the gold 
corners, a couple of purple Lily's with a green pearl brad. 


The Challenges I am entering are:

 2 Sisters - Image with a flower 
Paper Pretties Weekly PWC 202 - Create a card for a girl. 
Crafty Card Makers - Fantasy 
Paper Sundaes -  Anything Goes 
Joanna Sheen - Someone Special


 
Well my little Princess is 2 today and what a rubbish day its been we where going out for the day but just ended up going out for lunch! She has loads of pressie and is off on holiday tomorrow starting at Peppa Pig World then up to Wales just hope the weather forecast is wrong. 

 My friend Kerry who lives next door makes these most yummy cakes and let me tell you its just divine and scrummy!!!! Large Cupcake and 12 small ones aren't these just gorgeous! 

 Thanks Kerry Summer loved them and had two!!!

Well that's me done off now to see what beautiful creations you have all posted!

A big hello to my new followers and thanks again for all your supporting comments.

 Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx