Followers

Friday 20 April 2012

Lily Lily xx

Well as you can see I'm really enjoying colouring these Scrapbook Stamp Society digi's. I've just been to have another little look and seen some more that I like!!

Now onto my little card I must admit it did take a while to colour and I did keep leaving it for a while so that I didn't rush and make a mess. The image is call Lily Lily and can be found under the fantasy section here.
Yes its those Prima papers again Madeline Collection "Rosalee" just adore them and just gorgeous colours. I have tried to distress the paper so that it looks more like a frame then inked the edges with distress inks then added some stickles. 

Look at the Lily's so please with the colours its right what they say about practice, practice, practice its starting to pay off!! 

As you can see had a wee play cutting out some flowers then added stickles, gems and buttons.
Side view where you can see I have stickled the paper edges, added gold corners and a small piece of bling! 

 

The challenges I am entering are:

Stampin for the Weekend - Sparkle & Shine
Crafts for Eternity - Something New (Digi)
Total Paper Crafts - All buttoned up
Cute Card Thursday - Metallia  (Metal Corners)
Crafts & Me - Vintage
TrimboScrapMania  - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Crafty Card Markers  -  Fantasy

Hope you liked the card off now to colour!

Hello to my new followers thank you so much for following me and I hope you love my inspiration as I enjoy looking in turn at all your fabulous work in return!

Have a great weekend, have my fingers crossed for the weather especially as Rochelle, Brett & Summer have headed to Wales today for a weeks holiday.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx