Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Soooooo out of my comfort zone!!!!

Well this is my last week as Guest DT over at Midweek Magnolia's and boy they really made me come out of my comfort zone this week but I do actually love the finished card but I wont tell you how many I did actually start or the pile of white card scraps I ended up with!!! lol

You must popover to look at all the beautiful creations that the DT have come up with just fabulous!

Anyway on to my OTT card.
My new stamps actually came last week but I sneaked them into my craft room while hubby was at work. Here is the new Tilda with Seahorse she is just amazing and looks so perfect sat on the prirates barrel. As always she is coloured with Pro Markers then added stickles.
My word think I went mad with the white dies the main ones I used are Tim Holtz doily edge and tree edge!!
The sentiment is SU and is supported with a pin from Tim Holts not sure of the correct name as I have thrown away the package and the leaves are all from Tim Holtz Autumn Gatherings.
This spikey foliage which I think looks so perfect for the a sea scene is Festive Greenery also Tim Holtz and I have added some lovely little shells sent to my buy the lovely Anne.
Here is a side view where you can see I have also added white liquid pearls, stickles, tulle and gems to finish of the design.

The challenges I am entering are:

I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Passion from Pro Markers - Colours from the inspiration photo
2 Sisters - Girlie
Cup Cake Craft Challenge - No designer Papers
Bearly Mine - Dies
Joanna Sheen - Happy Birthday
Gingerloft - Under the Sea
Just Magnolia - More than one stamp
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - All creatures great and small
CES - Anything Goes

Well I do hope you like my little creation I do think it was soooo worth the effort and it was nice to come out of the comfort zone!!

Still wading my way through my stamps it's not going very quickly and takes up so much time!

Hope you a are having a great week.

Love and hugs Chanelle xx