Followers

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Midweek Magnolia and its Spooky Hallloweeeeen!!!!

Well this is my favourite challenge over at Midweek Magnolia because yes it's Halloween!!!!

You wouldn't believe how many beautiful Magnolia images I have so the choice was so hard so I decided on just these ten!!! lol
I am so please with my masking as sometimes it leaves a lot to be desired but I think this time I have done it really well!
Coloured in with Pro Markers and added lots of stickles and some glossy accents!
Checkout these must have Halloween Papers from Bearly mine how gorgeous are these spiders and plenty of colour choices!!!  The Owl I have coloured then added glossy accents to his eyes and of course the sentiment is magnolia.
I get to use all my Hallowen goodies so here are my Martha Stewart punches Drippy Goo and Spiders Webb, the Boo is cut on my cricut.
Added some beautiful ribbon a crochet glittery black flower from eBay and a Halloween brad which the picture isn't showing properly.
Here I have added a fence cut again on my cricut and a candy bag from Magnolia.
Side view of my card which I must say is the first Magnolia Halloween card I have created especially with so many stamps!!

So that's my creation so now you really must pop over to see what the other fabulous DT girls at Midweek Magnolia have created to get you started with some great inspiration for your very own Halloween entry which as always has a divine prize straight from Magnolia!! 

This is the link for these must have papers.


Challenges I am entering are:

Just Magnolia  -  Pearls/Punches/Dies
Magnolia Mania  -  Bow
Magnolia Stamp Lovers  -  Halloween Creation
Dutch Magnolia Lovers  -  Halloween Birthday
Totally Gorjuss  -  Punch/Die
Creative Inspirations  -  Anything Goes
2 Sisters  -  Favourite Stamps (Halloween Magnolia's Rock)
Dilly Beans-  Fall is in the air!
Tilda Town  -  Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy
Deep Ocean  -  More than 2 Colour's
Live and Love Crafts  -  Fall/Halloween
Heck of a Challenge  -  Spooktacular
Forever Friends  -  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays  -  Frightfully Scary Projects and Cards 
Crafts and Me  -  My Sentiments Exactly
Joanna Sheen  -  Down in the Garden
Hooked On Crafts  -  Halloween

Well that's me done and if everything goes ok this is my first scheduled post so I'm very nervous!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx


30 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, I love the Tilda and Edwin images the papers and all the embellishments
Kevin xx

Lisa Sjöström said...

Love your halloween scene and the papers are just amazing! Hugs, Lisa

Caz said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, great images and loving those backing papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! This is wonderful Chanelle. I love the images, those brilliant papers and all the brilliant detailing!!

Hugs Sue

Annie said...

love your fabulous Halloween card - all those fab stamps and the perfect colours! hugs, annie x

Happy Days said...

Fantastic card, so much detail. I love it. x

Rene said...

This is spooktacular! I love Halloween cards...they're my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
Rene :D

Lau W said...

Oh it's fantastic to see a card with so many images of Magnolia, cool !
Your card is just fabulous, and your papers so nice ! Details are wonderful !
xxx

Penny said...

WOW! Chanelle, this is simply marvelous! I love, love, love it! The scene you created is fantastic, your design is wonderful, great papers and embellies! You go, Girl! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Vicky said...

I knew you would do a fantastic card for this challenge sweetie but I was wrong..........its better than fantastic its awesome hun!!!
I'm off now to buy those papers, I'm telling hubster you made me spend more pennies ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

sassy said...

wow......what a fantastic card love the theme you have done it so well...fabulous assortment of great embellies truly super hugs sassyxxxxxx...hope your well hunni xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeously spooky hun...and loving the layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful card, Chanelle! Love all those fabulous details, and your beautiful coloring! Great job with the masking, You created a wonderful, scary scene! Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.fantastic spooky details and colours and the images are so cute :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Chanelle this is fangtastic, what a beautifully designed card all those wonderful embellishments so many things to see and of course Tilda and Edwin look awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

Emily Hammann said...

Wow... what a card!! This is fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints!!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant Halloween card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

Rose said...

Awww, Chanelle . . . your TEN Magnolia Halloween images look magnificent on this amazingly detailed card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Suzi said...

Wow!! Chanelle, this is utterly adorable, so many fab details and the scene you've created is amazing.
Hugs
Suzi x

Alex H. said...

Wonderful Halloween scene, so many lovely details and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Lisa M said...

OH MY GOSH!! Chanelle, this is wicked AWESOME! Girl, you nailed that masking to perfection. I loooved looking at all the ghoulish drips and webs and rickety fence and the black crochet flower and spiderweb button and those precious costumed cuties!! Terrific job on this Halloween card my friend :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck of a challenge.
Lisa xx


craftyeyes said...

fab card great images and detail thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Franz♥ said...

Wow|! What a cute project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Cathy Lee said...

This is absolutely spooktacular, Chanelle. I love all the Maggies you used. A true work of art. Awesome Halloween papers and elements; a fabulous card!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful halloween card!
Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
xxx Andrea

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us for PTW 5th Birthday hugs Jill xx

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

ein tolles Werk!

Vielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei Magnolia-Mania

lg
Tanja

Mona Eidhammer said...

Gorgeous card! Such a cute paper too. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week Hugs...Mona

Dora said...

This is gorgeous. Love Tilda and Edwin and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month. xx

Elizabeth said...

You allready know I love your card, Chanelle! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at the Live and Love Craft October challenge! Good luck in the draw! Wishing you a wonderful birthday tomorrow! Hugs, Elizabeth xx